What if, you could dramatically reduce the level of animal allergens, bacteria, virus and odours in your facility.
AiroFresh® offers an inexpensive and safe atmosphere purification solution without capture and store filters, to problems associated with managing the air quality in animal research laboratories. Airofresh also destroys dust.
AiroFresh® is a useful risk management strategy in reducing and controlling background occupational exposure to animal allergens within animal veterinary and laboratory facilities. Compliant with the Laboratory Animal Allergen Guidelines
The aims of these guidelines are as follows:
- To reduce the incidence of sensitization (developing an allergic response) to laboratory animals.
- To monitor the health of workers who work with laboratory animals to prevent significant or serious allergies and asthma.
- To assist in reducing overall exposure of workers to animal allergen and animal related dust.
AiroFresh® helps your organization to meet the guidelines set above, with no risk and at a very small cost.
AiroFresh® has been independently evaluated as Organic certified equipment by NASAA.
- Removes odours
- Eliminates pathogens
- Substantially reduces levels of MUP (Mouse Urinary Proteins)
- Eliminates cleaning agent fumes (Chlorine & Ammonia etc.)
- Removes VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) – gases
- Destroys bacteria, viruses, fungus, moulds, spores and more
- Reduces incidence of allergic reactions of staff due to airborne particulates such as airborne microorganisms, allergens, odours and VOC’s in the work place.
- OH & S
- Clean, safe and environmentally friendly
- Plug and go
- Low energy requirements – price of a light bulb to run