Post-harvest and Cold-room Storage
What if there was a simple and inexpensive way to improve the quality and longevity of your produce while increasing your profitability?
AiroFresh® is a scientifically advanced air purification technology which delivers great benefits to a diverse group of industries across the globe.
AiroFresh® specifically offers inexpensive, safe organic solutions to post harvest produce management; including processing, packaging, storage, transportation at all production stages throughout the supply and cool chain.
- cleans storages 24/7, keeping produce, walls, ceilings and storage bins clean.
- Considerable extension of fresh produce shelf life (equal to chemicals)
- Improves quality (taste) and production yields (much less rots)
- Replaces expensive and chemical based practices
- Reduces recall and mitigation
- Reduces sales loss, brand damage and liability loss
- Organically certified technology
- Oxidizes toxic VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) including ethylene/fork lift exhausts
- Destroys bacteria, viruses, fungus, moulds, spores and more
- Removes common airborne allergens
- Eliminates odours
- No filters to change or dispose of
- Patented and trademarked, organically certified
- Clean, safe and environmentally friendly
- Plug and go
- Convenient annual servicing
- Constantly replenishes its capability 24/7 and maintains efficiency unlike chemicals that quickly wear out.
BEST PRODUCT AWARDS
- Airofresh® was announced as the National winner of the Australian Regional Development 2017 Environment and Sustainability Award in September 2017.
AiroFresh® was represented by researcher Dr Nigel Barrett who holds his qualifications in Food Science.
- Airofresh® was the winner and recipient of two state awards in 2016:
- “Best New Horticultural Innovation 2016” – Victoria
- “Best New Horticultural Innovation 2016” – Western Australia
AiroFresh® controls cross contamination of produce by sterilizing the surrounding atmosphere in food storage and preparation areas.
AiroFresh® cleans and improves the work environment, achieving recognition from OH&S specialists, Doctors and international technical specialists.